Email a Mortgage Expert
Fill out this form and we'll get a mortgage expert in your area to get in touch to answer any mortgage questions you might have - it's as simple as that.
Details and Offers
Major Financial Institution. All type of Transactions.
- Interest rate offered by the lender or broker for the mortgage loan. Mortgage Rate
- The amount you will pay monthly based on your total mortgage amount. Monthly Payment
- How long the mortgage agreement is set for. HINT Help! I'm a Mortgage Newbie, if you're unsure what to select a five year term is the most popular choice. Mortgage Term
- 3 Year
- Fixed vs Variable FIXED Mortgage rate does not change during your term - in other words you are locked in. VS. VARIABLEMortgage rate changes during the term with the lender's prime rate. Open vs Closed CLOSEDYou cannot pay off your mortgage early during the term without being charged a penalty. VS. OPENYou can pay off your mortgage early with no penalty during the term. HINT Help! I'm a Mortgage Newbie, if you're not sure what to choose you're probably looking for a closed rate. Mortgage Type
- Fixed Closed
- A mortgage where the borrower has less than 20% of the property or house value. The mortgage must then be insured against payment default by a Mortgage Insurer, such as CMHC, or Genworth Financial. High-Ratio Mortgage
- The amount you can overpay on your mortgage every year. Lump Sum Monthly
- The amount you can overpay on your monthly payments. Lump Sum Annual
- The length of time (usually 30 to 120 days) a lender will guarantee this rate. (Think of it like the length of time you can put something on hold at a store to guarantee that price.) Rate Hold
- 60 days
- The lowest amount of money required to be borrowed for the lender/broker to offer this mortgage rate. Minimum Amount
About Butler MortgageFSCO LIC.#12118
When we say we work for you, we mean it.
Butlermortgage.ca takes care of all the necessities involved in getting you the right mortgage. We shop the entire Canadian Mortgage Market so you can concentrate on making your move go smoothly!!!
We'll meet to discuss your needs when and where you like or handle everything over the phone, if you prefer. We'll take the time to explain all the steps and terms in plain English to make sure you're completely comfortable. Then we'll shop your mortgage to Canada's leading mortgage lenders who compete for the opportunity of funding your mortgage.
Because we don't work for the lenders, we have virtually unlimited access to leading financial institutions from across Canada. This guarantees you a huge range of mortgage options to choose from, so finding one that fits your needs precisely is simple.
And as independent local business people, we won't lead you in any one direction. We'll offer expert, unbiased advice so you can feel confident you're getting the best-available mortgage rate and features.