Email a Mortgage Expert
Fill out this form and we'll get a mortgage expert in your area to get in touch to answer any mortgage questions you might have - it's as simple as that.
Details and Offers
Rates may vary Province to Province. Rates subject to change without notice. *O.A.C E&O.E
- Interest rate offered by the lender or broker for the mortgage loan. Mortgage Rate
- The amount you will pay monthly based on your total mortgage amount. Monthly Payment
- How long the mortgage agreement is set for. HINT Help! I'm a Mortgage Newbie, if you're unsure what to select a five year term is the most popular choice. Mortgage Term
- 6 Month
- Fixed vs Variable FIXED Mortgage rate does not change during your term - in other words you are locked in. VS. VARIABLEMortgage rate changes during the term with the lender's prime rate. Open vs Closed CLOSEDYou cannot pay off your mortgage early during the term without being charged a penalty. VS. OPENYou can pay off your mortgage early with no penalty during the term. HINT Help! I'm a Mortgage Newbie, if you're not sure what to choose you're probably looking for a closed rate. Mortgage Type
- Fixed Closed
- A mortgage where the borrower has less than 20% of the property or house value. The mortgage must then be insured against payment default by a Mortgage Insurer, such as CMHC, or Genworth Financial. High-Ratio Mortgage
- The amount you can overpay on your mortgage every year. Lump Sum Monthly
- The amount you can overpay on your monthly payments. Lump Sum Annual
- The length of time (usually 30 to 120 days) a lender will guarantee this rate. (Think of it like the length of time you can put something on hold at a store to guarantee that price.) Rate Hold
- The lowest amount of money required to be borrowed for the lender/broker to offer this mortgage rate. Minimum Amount
- Apply direct to lender »
About Dominion Lending Centres Canada
Dominion Lending Centres is Canada's national mortgage and leasing company with more than 2,000 members offering free expert advice across Canada - taking the hassles out of the mortgage process and simplifying your life.
With access to more than 90 lending institutions, including big banks, credit unions and trust companies, our licensed team of mortgage professionals is familiar with a vast array of available mortgage products - ranging from first-time homebuyer programs to financing for the self-employed to financing for those with credit blemishes.
And, best of all, Dominion Lending Centres' mortgage professionals work for you - not the lenders - to ensure you receive the best rates and products available in today's marketplace.
Whether you're looking to purchase your very first home or upgrade to a new home, renew your existing mortgage, refinance your mortgage to free up some equity, purchase investment properties or vacation homes, or lease business-related equipment, Dominion Lending Centres has a variety of products available to meet your unique needs.
Our mortgage professionals are experts in their field and many are ranked among the best nationally. Launched in January 2006, we were named Best Newcomer (Mortgage Brokerage Firm) at the prestigious CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards 2008 - the Oscars of the mortgage brokering industry.
Dominion Lending Centres also prides itself on being the only Canadian mortgage brokerage firm to also offer a leasing division headed up by leasing professionals - encompassing everything from financing for large industrial equipment to used vehicles to computer systems and beyond.
Dominion Lending Centres' mortgage professionals are available anytime, anywhere, evenings and weekends - and we'll even come to you!
Find a Dominion Lending Centres mortgage professional in your area today!