Email a Mortgage Expert
Fill out this form and we'll get a mortgage expert in your area to get in touch to answer any mortgage questions you might have - it's as simple as that.
Details and Offers
No pre-approvals. Purchase and Refinances only
- Interest rate offered by the lender or broker for the mortgage loan. Mortgage Rate
- The amount you will pay monthly based on your total mortgage amount. Monthly Payment
- How long the mortgage agreement is set for. HINT Help! I'm a Mortgage Newbie, if you're unsure what to select a five year term is the most popular choice. Mortgage Term
- 3 Year
- Fixed vs Variable FIXED Mortgage rate does not change during your term - in other words you are locked in. VS. VARIABLEMortgage rate changes during the term with the lender's prime rate. Open vs Closed CLOSEDYou cannot pay off your mortgage early during the term without being charged a penalty. VS. OPENYou can pay off your mortgage early with no penalty during the term. HINT Help! I'm a Mortgage Newbie, if you're not sure what to choose you're probably looking for a closed rate. Mortgage Type
- Variable Closed
- A mortgage where the borrower has less than 20% of the property or house value. The mortgage must then be insured against payment default by a Mortgage Insurer, such as CMHC, or Genworth Financial. High-Ratio Mortgage
- The amount you can overpay on your mortgage every year. Lump Sum Monthly
- The amount you can overpay on your monthly payments. Lump Sum Annual
- The length of time (usually 30 to 120 days) a lender will guarantee this rate. (Think of it like the length of time you can put something on hold at a store to guarantee that price.) Rate Hold
- 90 days
- The lowest amount of money required to be borrowed for the lender/broker to offer this mortgage rate. Minimum Amount
- Apply direct to lender »
About Safebridge FinancialFor most people, obtaining a mortgage is one of the largest financial decisions they will ever make. At SAFEBRIDGE, our main goal is to help our clients properly analyze their needs and assist in determining which mortgage solution will best fit both their short and long term financial goals.
Obtaining the best interest rates is just the beginning; building a mortgage program that fits your financial goals to help build net worth and wealth is what makes us unique. If learning how to pay off your mortgage faster while building wealth at the same time is important to you, then we can help.
Apply online now.
Broker Lic # is 10524