We're currently looking to fill the following positions. Come join us!
- RateSupermarket.ca is looking for experienced and enthusiastic personal finance reporters to join our team of freelance writers
- This is an excellent opportunity to play a part in shaping RateSupermarket.ca's expert voice in the rate comparison market
- Content covers mortgage rates, insurance, credit cards, GICs, TFSAs, savings accounts, and anything else money related.
- RateSupermarket.ca is Canada's rate comparison website for personal finance products and we're growing fast
- Write bright, lively, accurate copy for our blog, guides, tips, social media and newsletter aimed at Canadian consumers
- Generate exclusive content and angles, compelling ideas and headlines
- Interview industry experts to produce content
- Thorough working knowledge of all personal finance and consumer issues
- Have a strong understanding of how developments in the business world affect the end consumer
- Ability to generate original and topical article ideas
- Relevant journalism qualification
- Minimum 2 years journalism experience
- Experience working as a freelance writer
- Computer literate
- Excellent at writing tight, accurate and clean copy
- Ability to meet rolling deadlines is a must, as is a proven track record of beating the competition to stories
- Existing network of contacts in the business world
- A genuine interest in business/personal finance journalism is essential
Location: Toronto, Ont
Contract type: Freelance
All candidates should send their details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.