Scotiabank Gold American Express® Card
Scotiabank Gold American Express® Card
Earn up to $300 in bonus reward points◊
Credit Score Good: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 6+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past three months.
Rewards Are all rewards created equal? From points, to miles, to cash back – how do you know how much you’re really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we’ve created the Your Reward Return, an estimate on the dollar value of your rewards based on your monthly spend so that you can compare like for like. Now that’s wise thinking!
$120.00 *$29.00 each Supplementary Card
- Earn up to 30,000 bonus rewards points in your first year (that's up to $300 in rewards)◊
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases in any currency
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Amex exclusive benefits (Front Of The Line®)
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee: 0%
- Rates, fees, offers and other information are effective as of August 1, 2019. Subject to change.
*See Card Provider's website and Card Application for complete card details, terms and current offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accuracy of information.
Features and Benefits
- Purchase protection and extended warranty
- Baggage insurance
- Flight delay insurance
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Travel medical insurance
- Travel accident insurance
◊ For a limited time, open a new Scotiabank Gold American Express credit card account (the "Account") and earn a one-time 25,000 Scotia Rewards point bonus with your first $1,000 in eligible everyday purchases made within the first 3 months from the Account open date. Plus, earn an additional one-time 5,000 Scotia Rewards point bonus when you spend at least $10,000 in eligible everyday purchases in your first year (12-months). Each bonus offer is referred to as a "Bonus Offer" or collectively the "Bonus Offers". Bonus Offers apply to new Accounts opened by December 30, 2019.
Bonus Offer Eligibility and Exclusions:
The following individuals are not eligible for the Bonus Offers:
• Current primary or secondary cardholders of a Scotiabank retail credit card, including those that switch from an existing Scotiabank retail credit card
• Previous primary or secondary cardholders of a Scotiabank retail credit card in the past 2 years
• Employees of Scotiabank
Subject to the above exclusions, Scotiabank small business credit card holders are eligible for the Bonus Offers.
Bonus Offers may be changed, cancelled or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offers except as otherwise permitted.
Bonus Offer Conditions:
To be eligible for the 25,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points Bonus Offer you must:
• Have at least $1,000 in eligible purchases posted to your new Account in the first 3 months from the Account open date.
• Bonus Scotia Rewards points will be credited to the primary cardholder's Scotia Rewards account within 5 to 10 business days after the first 3 months has passed, provided the Account is open and in good standing at time of payout.
To be eligible for the 5,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points Bonus Offer you must:
• Have at least $10,000 in eligible purchases in your first year (12-months) on the Account (annual period starts from the Account open date).
• Bonus Scotia Rewards points will be credited to the primary cardholder's Scotia Rewards account within two statement cycles after meeting the $10,000 annual spend on the Account, provided the Account is open and in good standing at the time of payout.
"Eligible purchases" include purchases (less any refunds, returns or other similar credits) and do not include payments, cash advances (including balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques or cash-like transactions), interest, fees or other charges.
The Account is considered in good standing if it is not delinquent (past due) or over limit and the cardholder(s) is not in breach of the Revolving Credit Agreement that applies to the Account.
Rate, product information and rewards estimate are subject to change at any time and does not constitute financial advice. Please contact supplier for complete detailsApply Online