RBC Visa Infinite‡ Avion®
RBC Visa Infinite‡ Avion®
Start Avioning Today! Get 15,000 Welcome Points upon approval†
Credit Score Good: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 6+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past three months.
Rewards Are all rewards created equal? From points, to miles, to cash back – how do you know how much you’re really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we’ve created the Your Reward Return, an estimate on the dollar value of your rewards based on your monthly spend so that you can compare like for like. Now that’s wise thinking!
- Start Avioning Today! Get 15,000 Welcome Points upon approval†
- A low introductory interest rate of 1.9% for 10 months on balance transfers and cash advances∆
- Earn 25% more RBC Rewards points on travel related purchases1
- Book flights, hotel stays, cruises, vacation packages, car rentals with RBC Rewards site, powered by Orbitz‡
- Transfer your RBC Rewards points towards other eligible loyalty programs
- Premium suite of insurances including trip cancellation3, trip interruption3, travel medical4, car rental insurance5
- Redeem your points toward your credit card balance using Payback with Points2
- Instantly save 3₵ per litre on fuel▲ & earn 20% more Petro-Points§ and RBC Rewards points** when you link your Petro-Points card to any RBC Card online.
Features and Benefits
- Purchase protection and extended warranty
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Travel medical insurance
- Trip interruption or cancellation insurance
- Travel accident insurance
®/™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
^ The RBC Rewards app is operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ American Airlines and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. Esso and Esso Extra are registered trademarks of Imperial Oil Limited. Used under licence. 2010 Travelocity.com LP. All rights reserved. Travelocity, the Stars design and Roaming Gnome design are trademarks of Travelocity.com LP. WestJet dollars and/or WestJet Vacations are registered trademarks of WestJet Airlines Ltd. Shoppers Drug Mart, Shoppers Optimum Program, Shoppers Optimum Card and Shoppers Optimum are trademarks or registered trademarks of 911979 Alberta Ltd., used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
† To receive the 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points, your application form must be approved by us. Upon enrolment, 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points will appear on your first monthly statement. Additional cardholder(s), as well as existing RBC Visa Infinite Avion, Visa Platinum Avion, Cathay Pacific Visa Platinum, RBC® British Airways Visa Infinite‡, RBC Rewards Visa Preferred cardholders, applying for or transferring to an RBC Visa Infinite Avion card as of the offer eligibility period, are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Air Travel Reward redemptions from the Air Travel Redemption Schedule start at 15,000 points for a round trip short-haul flight in economy class with a maximum ticket price of $350. All applicable taxes, service fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the traveler. For more details, including guidelines on redeeming for business class seats, visit www.rbc.com/travelredemption. Some restrictions apply. For completed terms and conditions that apply to the RBC Rewards Program, please visit www.rbcrewards.com or call 1-800-769-2512. Royal Bank of Canada reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time, even after acceptance by you.
▲ Each time you use your linked Eligible RBC Card to purchase any grade of gasoline, including diesel, at a Retail Petro-Canada Location, you will save three cents ($0.03) per litre at the time of the transaction. Card linking may take up to 2 business days to process before savings and bonus points can be applied to purchases.
§ Each time you use your linked Eligible RBC Card to pay for qualifying purchases at a Retail Petro-Canada Location, you will earn a bonus of twenty percent (20%) more Petro-Points than you normally earn, in accordance with the Petro-Points Terms and Conditions.
1) You will earn 1.25 RBC Rewards points for every dollar spent when you use your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card to pay for travel-related purchases made at merchants classified by Visa's "Merchant Category Code" ("MCC") as "travel", which may include: airlines, accommodations, tour operators, cruise lines, travel agencies and car rental companies. Even though some merchants may sell travel products/services, purchases made at these locations may not necessarily qualify for the 1.25 RBC Rewards points per dollar if the merchant is not classified with a "travel" MCC. Also, merchants that are not classified by a "travel" MCC may be located on the premises of merchants that are classified with a "travel" MCC, and purchases made at these locations may not qualify for this added benefit.
2) Bonus points offers may vary, and are subject to change without notice. Bonus points are RBC Rewards points earned on purchases made at retailers linked from the RBC Rewards and are in addition to standard RBC Rewards points you earn per dollar when you make a purchase with an RBC Rewards credit card. The list of participating retailers and offers is subject to change without notice. Participating retailers, not Royal Bank of Canada, establish the rules for each bonus points offer.
3) Payback with Points redemptions are made at the rate of 1.0% (100 RBC Rewards points per CAD $1.00) and will be applied as a payment towards the balance of your RBC Avion Visa Infinite account, not towards a particular transaction. It will take two (2) to three (3) business days for your payment to be credited to your credit card account and to adjust your available credit. For more details, visit: Payback with Points.
4) Air Travel Reward redemptions from the Air Travel Redemption Schedule start at 15,000 points for a round trip short-haul flight in economy class with a maximum ticket price of $350. All applicable taxes, service fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the traveller. For more details, including guidelines on redeeming for business class seats, visit Travel Rewards. For general redemption terms, conditions and restrictions that apply to the RBC Rewards program, please visit www.rbcrewards.com or call 1-800 ROYAL 1-2 (1-800-769-2512).
5) Trip Cancellation insurance is subject to a limit of $1,500 for each Covered Person (to an overall maximum of $5,000 for all Covered Persons) per trip, and it protects eligible cardholders against the cost of non-refundable travel arrangements that were purchased with your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card if the trip is cancelled prior to your departure due to an unexpected or unforeseen covered risk. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada. Trip Interruption insurance is subject to a maximum limit of $5,000 for each Covered Person, per trip, for a total maximum of $25,000. This coverage provides reimbursement for the non-refundable unused portion of your prepaid travel arrangements purchased with your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card, due to a covered risk, including the extra costs of economy class transportation to your departure point. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
6) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
7) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
Rate, product information and rewards estimate are subject to change at any time and does not constitute financial advice. Please contact supplier for complete detailsApply Online