RBC Royal Bank® Visa Infinite‡ Avion®
Start Avioning Today! Get 25,000 Welcome Points upon approval † + 1st year annual fee waived† - savings of $120.
RBC Royal Bank® Visa Infinite‡ Avion®
Start Avioning Today! Get 25,000 Welcome Points upon approval† + 1st year annual fee waived † - savings of $120.
Credit Score Good: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 6+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past three months.
Rewards Are all rewards created equal? -- From points, to miles, to cash back - how do you know how much you're really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we've created the Your Reward Return, a rate that lets you know the rate of return from your spending into rewards so that you can compare like for like. Now that's wise thinking!
$0.00 *$120.00 after 12 months
- Start Avioning Today! Get 25,000 Welcome Points upon approval† + 1st year annual fee waived† - savings of $120.
- Earn 25% more RBC Rewards points on travel related purchases1
- Book flights, hotel stays, cruises, vacation packages, car rentals with RBC Rewards site, powered by Orbitz‡
- Transfer your RBC Rewards points towards other eligible loyalty programs
- Premium suite of insurances including trip cancellation3, trip interruption3, travel medical4, car rental insurance5
- Redeem your points toward your credit card balance using Payback with Points2
- Instantly save 3₵ per litre on fuel▲ & earn 20% more Petro-Points§ and RBC Rewards points** when you link your Petro-Points card to any RBC Card online.
Features and Benefits
- Purchase protection and extended warranty
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Travel medical insurance
- Trip interruption or cancellation insurance
- Travel accident insurance
®/™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
^ The RBC Rewards app is operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ American Airlines and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. Used under licence. 2010 Travelocity.com LP. All rights reserved. Travelocity, the Stars design and Roaming Gnome design are trademarks of Travelocity.com LP. WestJet dollars and/or WestJet Vacations are registered trademarks of WestJet Airlines Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
Petro-Canada is a Suncor business.
‡ Trademark of Suncor Energy Inc. Used under licence.
† To be exempt from the annual fee for one year (the "annual fee waiver offer") and to receive 25,000 bonus RBC Rewards points (or welcome points), your application form must be received and approved by us.
Upon enrolment, 25,000 bonus RBC Rewards points will appear on your first monthly statement. Additional cardholder(s), as well as existing RBC Visa Infinite Avion or Visa Platinum Avion, Cathay Pacific‡ Visa Platinum, British Airways‡ Visa Infinite, RBC Rewards Visa Preferred, RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege and RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege for Private Banking cardholders, applying for or transferring to an RBC Visa Infinite Avion card as of the offer eligibility period, are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer.
▲ Each time you use your Eligible RBC Card that is linked to a Petro-Points card to purchase any grade of gasoline including diesel, at a Retail Petro-Canada Location, you will save three cents ($0.03) per litre at the time of the transaction. Eligible RBC Card" means any RBC debit or credit card which is issued by Royal Bank of Canada (excluding RBC commercial credit cards). RBC business clients will only be able to link up to two Eligible RBC Cards that are business credit cards and one Eligible RBC Card that is a debit card to a Petro-Points card. Card linking may take up to 2 business days to process before savings and bonus points can be applied to purchases.
§ Each time you use your linked Eligible RBC Card to pay for qualifying purchases at a retail Petro-Canada location, you will earn a bonus of twenty percent (20%) more Petro-Points than you normally earn, in accordance with the Petro-Points Terms and Conditions.
** Not all RBC debit or credit cards earn RBC Reward points. Each time you use your linked Eligible RBC Card that earns RBC Rewards points to pay for purchases at a retail Petro-Canada location you will earn a bonus of twenty percent (20%) more RBC Rewards points than you normally earn for every $1 in purchases in accordance with the RBC Rewards Terms and Conditions. Please allow up to ninety (90) days from the date the transaction is posted on your credit card statement for the bonus points to be deposited into RBC Rewards account. Authorized Users are excluded from earning RBC Rewards bonus points.
1) You will earn 1.25 RBC Rewards points for every dollar spent when you use your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card to pay for travel-related purchases made at merchants classified by Visa's "Merchant Category Code" ("MCC") as "travel", which may include: airlines, accommodations, tour operators, cruise lines, travel agencies and car rental companies. Even though some merchants may sell travel products/services, purchases made at these locations may not necessarily qualify for the 1.25 RBC Rewards points per dollar if the merchant is not classified with a "travel" MCC. Also, merchants that are not classified by a "travel" MCC may be located on the premises of merchants that are classified with a "travel" MCC, and purchases made at these locations may not qualify for this added benefit.
2) Please note that it will take two (2) to three (3) business days for your payment to be credited to your credit card account and to adjust your available credit. Redemptions are final and cannot be cancelled or reversed once submitted. For complete details, please consult the RBC Rewards Terms and Conditions.
3) Trip Cancellation insurance is subject to a limit of $1,500 for each Covered Person (to an overall maximum of $5,000 for all Covered Persons) per trip, and it protects eligible cardholders against the cost of non-refundable travel arrangements that were purchased with your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card if the trip is cancelled prior to your departure due to an unexpected or unforeseen covered risk. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada. Trip Interruption insurance is subject to a maximum limit of $5,000 for each Covered Person, per trip, for a total maximum of $25,000. This coverage provides reimbursement for the non-refundable unused portion of your prepaid travel arrangements purchased with your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card, due to a covered risk, including the extra costs of economy class transportation to your departure point. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
4) Under 65 years of age, 15 days of coverage. For age 65 and over, 3 days of coverage. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
5) Coverage underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.
Rate and product information are subject to change at any time and does not constitute financial advice. Please contact supplier for complete details.Apply Online