RBC Visa Infinite‡ Avion®
RBC Visa Infinite‡ Avion®
Start Avioning Today! Get 15,000 Welcome Points upon approval‡
Credit Score Good: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 6+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past three months.
Rewards Are all rewards created equal? From points, to miles, to cash back – how do you know how much you’re really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we’ve created the Your Reward Return, an estimate on the dollar value of your rewards based on your monthly spend so that you can compare like for like. Now that’s wise thinking!
1.90% *22.99% after 10 months
1.90% *22.99% after 10 months
- A low introductory interest rate of 1.9% for 10 months on balance transfers and cash advances∆
- Earn 25% more RBC Rewards points on travel related purchases1
- Book flights, hotel stays, cruises, vacation packages, car rentals with RBC Rewards site, powered by Orbitz‡
- Transfer your RBC Rewards points towards other eligible loyalty programs
- Premium suite of insurances including trip cancellation3, trip interruption3, travel medical4, car rental insurance5
- Redeem your points toward your credit card balance using Payback with Points2
- Instantly save 3₵ per litre on fuel▲ & earn 20% more Petro-Points§ and RBC Rewards points** when you link your Petro-Points card to any RBC Card online
Features and Benefits
- Purchase protection and extended warranty
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Travel medical insurance
- Trip interruption or cancellation insurance
- Travel accident insurance
®/™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
^ The RBC Rewards app is operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
‡American Airlines and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. Used under licence. 2010 Travelocity.com LP. All rights reserved. Travelocity, the Stars design and Roaming Gnome design are trademarks of Travelocity.com LP. WestJet dollars and/or WestJet Vacations are registered trademarks of WestJet Airlines Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
† To receive the 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points (or welcome points), your application form must be approved by us. Upon enrolment, 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points will appear on your first monthly statement. Additional cardholder(s), as well as existing RBC Visa Infinite Avion, Visa Platinum Avion, Cathay Pacific Visa Platinum, RBC® British Airways Visa Infinite‡, RBC Rewards Visa Preferred cardholders, applying for or transferring to an RBC Visa Infinite Avion card as of the offer eligibility period, are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Air Travel Reward redemptions from the Air Travel Redemption Schedule start at 15,000 points for a round trip short-haul flight in economy class with a maximum ticket price of $350. All applicable taxes, service fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the traveler. For more details, including guidelines on redeeming for business class seats, visit www.rbc.com/travelredemption. Some restrictions apply. For completed terms and conditions that apply to the RBC Rewards Program, please visit www.rbcrewards.com or call 1-800-769-2512. Royal Bank of Canada reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time, even after acceptance by you.
∆In order to benefit from the 1.9% introductory interest rate on cash advances and balance transfers for 10 months, your application form must be received and approved by us. The introductory interest rate offer is applicable to all cash advances (i.e. cash withdrawals from a bank branch or ATM with your RBC Royal Bank credit card, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant). All other account activities, including purchases, are subject to the annual interest rate(s) as shown in the Information Box. Interest is charged from the day the cash advance is made, until we receive your payment for the total amount you owe. The introductory interest rate on cash advances remains in effect through the first 10 full monthly statement periods (approximately 10 months from account open date). The Interest Rate Chart on your monthly statement will indicate the date on which the introductory interest rate expires, as long as you have a remaining balance associated with your introductory interest rate. If we do not process statements on the expiry date (for example, if it falls on a holiday or weekend), you will continue to benefit from that introductory interest rate until your statement is prepared, the next processing day. At the expiration of this offer: (i) all cash advances; and (ii) any remaining balances, which were subject to the introductory interest rate under this offer, will be subject to the cash advances interest rate indicated on your monthly statement. In general, if your credit card account consists of balances with different interest rates, such as purchases at the standard rate and cash advances at a promotional interest rate (e.g. a special lower rate balance transfer or temporary lower rate on all cash advances), any payment that exceeds the minimum payment due will be allocated to those balances in a proportionate manner. Your payment will not be applied to the balance(s) of your choice, such as the balance(s) with the highest interest rate, or to any category of balance(s) following a specific order. For example, proportionate allocation means if your purchases balance at the standard rate is $800 and you have a cash advance balance of $200 at one promotional interest rate, 80% will be allocated to your purchase balance and 20% will be allocated to your cash advances. If you miss making any minimum payment by the payment due date, and if you have not paid it before the date we prepare your next monthly statement, and/or if you change your actual RBC Royal Bank credit card for another type of card before the expiration of the offer, you will lose the benefit of this and any other introductory or promotional interest rate offer(s) in which you are participating and any remaining balances which were subject to the introductory or other promotional annual interest rate under an offer(s) will be subject to the annual interest rate(s) indicated on your monthly statement beginning on the first day of the third statement period after the missed payment. As with any cash advances, a balance transfer does not qualify for RBC Rewards® points, partner rewards or cash back credits if your credit card is a type that earns rewards.
§ Each time you use your linked Eligible RBC Card to pay for qualifying purchases at a retail Petro-Canada location, you will earn a bonus of twenty percent (20%) more Petro-Points than you normally earn, in accordance with the Petro-Points Terms and Conditions.
1) You will earn 1.25 RBC Rewards points for every dollar spent when you use your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card to pay for travel-related purchases made at merchants classified by Visa's "Merchant Category Code" ("MCC") as "travel", which may include: airlines, accommodations, tour operators, cruise lines, travel agencies and car rental companies. Even though some merchants may sell travel products/services, purchases made at these locations may not necessarily qualify for the 1.25 RBC Rewards points per dollar if the merchant is not classified with a "travel" MCC. Also, merchants that are not classified by a "travel" MCC may be located on the premises of merchants that are classified with a "travel" MCC, and purchases made at these locations may not qualify for this added benefit.
2) Please note that it will take two (2) to three (3) business days for your payment to be credited to your credit card account and to adjust your available credit. Redemptions are final and cannot be cancelled or reversed once submitted. For complete details, please consult the RBC Rewards Terms and Conditions.
3) Trip Cancellation insurance is subject to a limit of $1,500 for each Covered Person (to an overall maximum of $5,000 for all Covered Persons) per trip, and it protects eligible cardholders against the cost of non-refundable travel arrangements that were purchased with your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card if the trip is cancelled prior to your departure due to an unexpected or unforeseen covered risk. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada. Trip Interruption insurance is subject to a maximum limit of $5,000 for each Covered Person, per trip, for a total maximum of $25,000. This coverage provides reimbursement for the non-refundable unused portion of your prepaid travel arrangements purchased with your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card, due to a covered risk, including the extra costs of economy class transportation to your departure point. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
4) Under 65 years of age, 15 days of coverage. For age 65 and over, 3 days of coverage. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
5) Coverage underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.
Rate, product information and rewards estimate are subject to change at any time and does not constitute financial advice. Please contact supplier for complete detailsApply Online