Triangle™ Mastercard® lets you collect faster, redeem at more places and delivers personalized offers and experiences, to make everyday shopping more rewarding. Take your rewards to the next level with a Triangle™ Mastercard®.
|Annual Fee||Interest Rate||Balance Transfer||Cash Advance||Credit Score||Rewards Are all rewards created equal? From points, to miles, to cash back – how do you know how much you’re really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we’ve created the Your Reward Return, an estimate on the dollar value of your rewards based on your monthly spend so that you can compare like for like. Now that’s wise thinking!|
Rewards Are all rewards created equal? From points, to miles, to cash back – how do you know how much you’re really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we’ve created the Your Reward Return, an estimate on the dollar value of your rewards based on your monthly spend so that you can compare like for like. Now that’s wise thinking!
- Collect 4% back in Canadian Tire Money® when you shop at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek®, and participating Marks®/L’Équipeur and Atmosphere® locations
- Collect 5¢ per litre back in Canadian Tire Money® at Gas+ locations2
- Collect Canadian Tire Money® everywhere else you shop†
- Redeem† your Canadian Tire money at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek and participating Mark's/L’Équipeur and Atmosphere locations
- No fee, no interest financing* on qualifying purchases of $200 or more at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek and participating Mark's/L'Equipeur and Atmosphere locations
- Tap & Go
- No Annual Fee
- My Online Account
- 24/7 Support
† The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. The Triangle World Elite Mastercard is issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®). Not all items sold at Canadian Tire, SportChek and participating Mark’s/L’Equipeur, Atmosphere and other partner locations are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Certain Mark's/L'Equipeur and Atmosphere stores may not participate. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information including which locations do not participate. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Atmosphere, Mark’s/L’Equipeur and PartSource.
1 CT Money is collected on the number of whole litres of fuel purchased when you show your Triangle card, mobile App or key fob and pay with cash or debit. Rate subject to change and could vary by location, see local gas bar for details. Not all Gas+ locations have premium fuel. Must go inside kiosk to collect rewards with App or key fob.
* Financing available is “Equal payments, no interest” for 12 months (unless otherwise stated) and is only available on request, on approved credit and on purchases of $200 or more (excluding gift cards) made with your Triangle credit card at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek and participating Marks and Atmosphere locations. Interest does not accrue during the period of the plan. However, if we do not receive the full minimum due on a statement within 59 days of the date of that statement, or any event of default (other than a payment default) occurs under your Cardmember Agreement, all special payment plans on your account will terminate and (i) you will then be charged interest on the balances outstanding on such plans at the applicable regular annual rate from the day after the date of your next statement, and (ii) the balances outstanding will form part of the balance due on that statement. There is no administration fee charged for entering into a special payments plan. Each month during an equal payments plan you are required to pay in full by the due date that month’s equal payments plan instalment. Any unpaid portion not received by the due date will no longer form part of the equal payments plan and interest will accrue on that amount from the day after the date of your next statement at the applicable regular annual rate. Additional information for residents of Quebec only: The regular annual rate for persons applying for the Triangle credit card is 22.99% for cash transactions and related fees and 19.99% for all other charges. Some applicants may receive a higher or lower regular annual rate depending on a credit evaluation. The minimum payment is the sum of (a) interest and fees shown on your statement, (b) the greater of any amount past due or any balance over your credit limit, (c) the amount of any equal payments plan instalments then due, and (d) $10. Balances under $10 are due in full. For residents of Quebec, the period between the statement date and the due date for payment is 26 days. The billing period covered by each statement can be from 28-33 days. The Triangle Mastercard does not have an annual fee. Examples of borrowing costs (rounded to the nearest cent) assuming that all charges are purchases bearing interest at the regular annual rate of 19.99%, a 30 day month, no charges made on special payment plans and no other fees, additional payments or other changes are:
|If your average balance is:||$100||$500||$1000||$2000|
|Total monthly credit charges will be:||$1.64||$8.22||$16.43||$32.86|
®/™ Unless otherwise noted, all trademarks are owned by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited and are used under licence.
®/™ Sport Chek and Atmosphere are registered trademarks of FGL Sports Ltd.
®/™ Mark’s/L’Equipeur are registered trademarks of Mark’s Work Wearhouse Ltd.
®/™ Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard is registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark, of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Rate, product information and rewards estimate are subject to change at any time and does not constitute financial advice. Please contact supplier for complete detailsApply Online