Blue Sky Credit Card
Blue Sky Credit Card
New Blue Sky Credit Card Cardmembers, earn 10,000 Blue Sky® Points after you charge $500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership.
Credit Score Good: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 6+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past three months.
Rewards Are all rewards created equal? -- From points, to miles, to cash back - how do you know how much you're really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we've created the Your Reward Return, a rate that lets you know the rate of return from your spending into rewards so that you can compare like for like. Now that's wise thinking!
- New Blue Sky Credit Card Cardmembers, earn 10,000 Blue Sky® Points after you charge $500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn 1.25 Blue Sky Points for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card
- You can start redeeming with as little as 10,000 points towards any travel purchase charged to your Card
- Enjoy the convenience of no blackout dates, no advance purchase requirements, no seat restrictions and no travel restrictions.
- $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- You can use Apple Pay on your eligible device to pay for goods and services at participating American Express contactless merchants
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link.
Features and Benefits
- Travel accident insurance
WINNER: The Best Travel Rewards Credit Card Without Fee in Canada
Want to earn rewards towards your vacation with each purchase - but hate having to pay an annual fee? The Blue Sky® Credit Card offers the best of both worlds, earning 1.25 points on every dollar spent, with no category restrictions - enough to send any jetsetter on a short, sweet vacation. However, travellers should note - no annual fee means you're on your own to secure sufficient emergency travel medical, cancellation, baggage and collision coverage.
Why It's Our Winner
*Rewards earned on the average Canadian household expenditure over a 24-month period.
- Points Earned: 43,587
- Value of each point: $0.01
- Flight: Short Haul
- Travel Insurance: Minimal
Cash Value (includes points, fees and signup bonuses): $435.87
Check out how the Blue Sky® Credit Card stacks up in rewards earnings against Canada's best travel rewards with no fee cards:
This Card Is Great For You If:
- You use your credit card for daily purchases such as gas and groceries
- You always pay off your balance each month in full
- You want to earn rewards when dining out
- You don't want to pay an annual fee
STUDENT GROCERY GAS TRAVEL ENTERTAINMENT
Rate and product information are subject to change at any time and does not constitute financial advice. Please contact supplier for complete details.Apply Online