The RateSupermarket.ca Mortgage Rate Outlook Panel results for March 2010 have just been released.
You can find detailed commentary from the top-notch panel of industry experts in our Mortgage Rate Outlook Panel section.
The Panel consists of financial gurus providing their opinions on the short term direction for Canadian mortgage rates, and this month’s members include:
- Dan Eisner, MBA. AMP. President, Verico True North Mortgage
- George Hugh, Vice President, Treasury, ING DIRECT
- Gregory Klump, Chief Economist, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Dr. Ian Lee, Director of MBA Program, Sprott School of Business, Carleton University
- Garth Turner, Noted Canadian Author, Columnist, Speaker and Financial Commentator, Former MP