Rate and product information are subject to change at any time and does not constitute financial advice. Please contact supplier for complete details.
More about TD Mortgage Rates
TD Canada Trust ensures that choosing a mortgage should be a comfortable and confident decision. TD mortgage rates use flexible features, helpful planning tools, and new payment options to make this important choice as easy as possible.
TD offers fixed mortgage rate and variable mortgage rate products with open and closed terms as well as a variety of flexible home mortgage options listed below:
- TD's Six-Month Convertible Mortgage provides you with the low interest rate of a 6-month mortgage and the option of changing to a longer fixed term mortgage at any time.
- The Cash Back Mortgage gives you up to 5% cash back up front when you lock into a 5, 6, 7 or 10-year term fixed rate mortgage.
- The High Ratio Mortgage allows you to put down as little as 5% to purchase your home.
- TD's Green Mortgage makes you eligible to receive a discount of 1% off your posted interest rate and up to a 1% cash refund when you make Energy Star qualified purchases.
Other Important TD Canada Trust Mortgage Rate Details
- TD mortgage rates offer new flexible mortgage payment options to help you save money both now and in the future. 'Skip a payment' is available to all qualifying mortgages allowing you to skip a payment one time per year. This feature is useful for those who experience a reduction in pay or unexpected expenses.
- Additional features on TD Canada Trust mortgage rates are designed to help make the purchase of your home a comfortable decision. A home equity line of credit is an alternative to a traditional mortgage using the equity in your home to borrow money. This flexible option allows you to pay off your loan at your own pace.
- TD Canada Trust provides you with a homebuyer'™s checklist. This is an effective tool to make it easier for you to remember little details when comparing properties.