Are you ready to find the best mortgage rate?
Mortgage RatesLast Updated: March 6, 2014 19:10 EST
More about Scotiabank Mortgage Rates
Scotiabank helps make your mortgage choice easier by providing you with a variety of options. Above and beyond fixed and variable rate mortgages with associated open and closed terms, Scotiabank has introduced special programs, designed just for you.
Scotiabank's mortgage specials include:
- The Save Now, Save Later Mortgage which allows you to save now with competitive Scotiabank mortgage rates and save later with a guaranteed 1.25% rate discount off the posted rate upon renewal of a 5-year fixed rate closed term mortgage.
- Their Long and Short Mortgage product provides security locking you in with short-term rates and keeping you protected against interest rate increases over the long term.
- Scotiabank's Secondary Home Financing Program offers first mortgage financing rates on your second home or vacation property.
- The Scotia mortgage for the self-employed allows you to qualify for hassle-free financing with 10% down. If you already own your home, you have the option of refinancing up to 85% of its value and using the funds for other purposes.
- Lastly, new residents to Canada can access the StartRight Mortgage Program for both permanent and temporary residents. This program is designed to meet your needs when purchasing your first home in Canada.
Other Important Scotiabank Mortgage Rate Details
- Scotiabank believe that having a mortgage should not interfere with the ability to enjoy your everyday life. The total equity plan is an innovative borrowing plan that allows you to borrow up to 80% of the value of your home to get the things you want out of life while still holding a mortgage.
- Scotia mortgage protection offers a 'safeguard' for your mortgage debt allowing consumers to maintain their lifestyle.
Bank and Broker Mortgage Rates
Popular Mortgage Types
- 6 Month Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 1 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 2 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 3 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 4 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 5 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 6 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 7 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 8 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 9 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 10 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 15 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 25 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
Mortgage Rates Show More
Want to know when the best mortgage rates in Ontario change? Sign up for a RateAlert: