RBC Royal Bank Mortgage Rates
Mortgage RatesLast Updated: March 7, 2014 19:54 EST
More about RBC Mortgage Rates
RBC mortgage rates include fixed rate mortgages and variable rate mortgages along with an extended range of mortgage solutions to suit your needs. These solutions include the RateCapper Mortgage, RBC Homeline Plan, Energy Saver Mortgage, Cash Back Mortgage, Self-Employed Mortgage and Vacation Home Mortgage.
The RateCapper Mortgage is a variable rate mortgage with a maximum capped rate for a 5-year term. This protects you from rate increases if RBC mortgage rates increase beyond the capped rate. If rates go down, you will naturally be given the lower rate.
The Royal Bank of Canada Homeline Plan is a solution to manage your mortgage and line of credit in one plan while consolidating existing debt to save on interest charges.
Who doesn't love the environment? The Energy Saver Mortgage provides you with a $300 rebate on your home energy audit to reduce home energy cost and increase home energy efficiency.
The Cash Back Mortgage provides you with cash back payments when your mortgage is advanced. The amount of cash back is based on the size and term of your mortgage, up to 7% of its value.
If you are a business owner, the RBC Self Employed Mortgage gives you the option of financing up to 90% of the value of your home.
Looking to purchase a second home or a vacation property? The Vacation Home Mortgage might be an ideal choice for you. This gives you the option of financing up to 95% of the value of your new property.
Other Important RBC Mortgage Rate Details
- RBC offers a 'skip a payment' mortgage option provided that your current mortgage balance combined with the amount of payments you wish to skip does not exceed the original mortgage amount and you are not in debt with your mortgage. In this case, you have the option of skipping a monthly mortgage payment once a year. There is no extra fee for this option, and you have the flexibility of repaying your skipped payment at anytime throughout the term of your mortgage.
- Royal Bank of Canada mortgage agents are available and can provide you with advice on Mortgage pre-approval, purchasing real estate, moving your mortgage to RBC and mortgage rate inquiries realtor referrals. He or she will explain the types of mortgages available along with the terms and RBC mortgage rates to help you chose the mortgage best for you.
Bank and Broker Mortgage Rates
Popular Mortgage Types
- 6 Month Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 1 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 2 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 3 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 4 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 5 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 6 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 7 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 8 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 9 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 10 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 15 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
- 25 Year Fixed Closed Mortgage Rates
Mortgage Rates Show More
Want to know when the best mortgage rates in Ontario change? Sign up for a RateAlert: