Credit Cards by Type
Credit Cards by Rewards
Credit Cards by Lender
Scotiabank Credit CardsLast Updated: November 26, 2013 09:30:39
ScotiaGold Passport® VISA card
5,000 BONUS Scotia Rewards points, 5% cash back on travel, and comprehensive travel protection
Credit ScoreGood: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 6+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past three months.
RewardsAre all rewards created equal? -- From points, to miles, to cash back - how do you know how much you're really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we've created the Your Reward Return, a rate that lets you know the rate of return from your spending into rewards so that you can compare like for like. Now that's wise thinking!
*$110 after the first year.
- BONUS Rewards: 5,000 bonus points on your first purchase, and an introductory $99 annual fee.
- Rewards on every purchase: earn 1 Scotia Rewards point for every $1 you spend.
- Cash Back on Travel: receive an additional 5% cash back on travel purchased through Scotia Rewards - book online or by phone.
- Comprehensive travel protection including: travel emergency medical insurance, travel accident insuranse, rental car insurance, travel emergency medical insurance, trip cancellation insurance, and commission-free travellers cheques
- Trip interruption or cancellation insurance
- Travel medical insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Purchase protection and extended warranty
- Flight delay insurance
- Baggage insurance
- Avis Rental Car Discount