Credit Cards by Type
Credit Cards by Rewards
Credit Cards by Lender
Best Credit Cards in CanadaLast Updated: June 19, 2013 02:31:14
Smart Cash MasterCard® Credit Card
Up to 5% cash back on all of your eligible gas and grocery purchases for the first 6 months‡
Credit ScoreGood: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 6+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past three months.
RewardsAre all rewards created equal? -- From points, to miles, to cash back - how do you know how much you're really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we've created the Your Reward Return, a rate that lets you know the rate of return from your spending into rewards so that you can compare like for like. Now that's wise thinking!
*21.99% after 10 months
*Up to for the first 6 mos, up to 2% afterwards.
How Smart Cash Works
- Up to 5% cash back on all of your eligible gas and grocery purchases for the first 6 months‡
- Up to 2% cash back on eligible gas and grocery purchases thereafter‡
- And, up to 1% cash back on all of your other eligible purchases‡
- 1.99% annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers* and deposits* for the first 10 full months
- Enjoy free online access to your credit card account
- And, with no annual fee and free additional cards you'll start to see the benefits right away.
Rewarding yourself is easy
• Once your cash back totals at least $50 at the end of a monthly billing cycle, we'll automatically mail you a cheque‡ - it's that simple.
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Purchase protection and extended warranty