Credit Cards by Type
Credit Cards by Rewards
Credit Cards by Lender
Capital One Credit CardsLast Updated: June 19, 2013 09:31:14
Capital One Fusion™ Platinum MasterCard®
The low interest rate you need with rewards you want.
Credit ScoreExcellent: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 10+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past six months
RewardsAre all rewards created equal? -- From points, to miles, to cash back - how do you know how much you're really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we've created the Your Reward Return, a rate that lets you know the rate of return from your spending into rewards so that you can compare like for like. Now that's wise thinking!
- The low interest rate you need with rewards you want
- Get 5,000 bonus reward miles on your first purchase
- Earn 1 reward mile for every $2 - on everything you buy
- Guaranteed rate of 9.9% fixed on purchases and balance transfers (as long as you pay your bills on time)
- Annual interest rate for cash advances is 19.8%
- No annual fee
- Valuable Platinum benefits, including Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty
- Add an authorized user for $0