Credit Cards by Type
Credit Cards by Rewards
Credit Cards by Lender
American Express Credit CardsLast Updated: July 25, 2014
American Express Gold Rewards Card (Charge Card)
Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards® points - our HIGHEST Gold Rewards Card offer - just by making $500 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
Credit ScoreGood: -- I've had a credit card, or loan for 6+ years. I've had good credit for the last 7 years (no bankruptcies or no defaults on credit as a result of failing to pay debts back to creditors). I haven't opened a new credit card account, loan, or line of credit in the last nine months. I've made the minimum payments on my existing credit cards for the past three months.
RewardsAre all rewards created equal? -- From points, to miles, to cash back - how do you know how much you're really getting? To help you find the best rewards card, we've created the Your Reward Return, a rate that lets you know the rate of return from your spending into rewards so that you can compare like for like. Now that's wise thinking!
**$150.00 after the first year
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards® points - our HIGHEST Gold Rewards Card offer - just by making $500 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
- No Annual Fee for the first year; $150 Annual Fee thereafter*
- That's enough for a round trip flight to almost anywhere in North America
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or 1:1 to Aeroplan®* and Avios
- Earn 2 points for every $1 on eligible travel and everyday purchases
- Charge any travel to your Card then pay for it with points
- 1 Free Supplementary Gold Rewards Card (a $50 value*) to help you earn points faster
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link.
- * As a Charge Card, the balance must always be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full. Payments must be received and processed by the date of the next monthly statement to avoid interest charges.
- Conditions apply