Looking to learn more about personal finance? It’s time to hit the books! These tomes are full of money management knowledge for readers of all ages. Whether you’re looking to spark financial literacy in kids, create a plan for your finances, or learn to invest with insight, look no further than your local bookstore.
Vote now for the best finance books!
- What color is your piggy bank? – Adelia Cellini Linecker
- Money Smart Kids – Gail Vaz-Oxlade
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Prosperity Factor for Kids – Kelley Keehn
- Earn it, Learn it – Alisa T. Weinstein
- The Wealthy Barber – David Chilton
- Cold Hard Truth – Kevin O’Leary
- Money Rules – Gail Vaz-Oxlade
- How Not to Move Back in With Your Parents – Rob Carrick
- Personal Finance for Dummies – Eric Tyson